Zig Ziglar (RIP) was one of the best motivational speakers of this century. He was top sales person in many organizations and even published a book on Network Marketing (Network Marketing for dummies). After being a top sales person, he branched out into full time motivational speaking, and did this till he died at age 86.
His teachings were always very practical, commonsense, and grounded in Christian principles. Before his death, he was good friends with Jim Rohn (RIP) another mentor of mine, and authored over 20 books.
So below are 10 inspiring Zig Ziglar quotes which can charge you up to hitting the next level in your life and business!
10 Inspiring Zig Ziglar Quotes
1) There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. (Click To Tweet This)
2) There is no elevator to success, you have got to take the stairs. (Click To Tweet This)
3) Remember that failure is an event not a person. (Click To Tweet This)
4) Where you start is not as important as when you finish. (Click To Tweet This)
5) People often say motivation doesn’t last, neither does bathing, which is why we recommend it daily. (Click To Tweet This)
6) If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner. (Click To Tweet This)
7) You don’t build a business. You build the people then the people build the business. (Click To Tweet This)
8) You attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. (Click To Tweet This)
9) If you dream it, you can achieve it. (Click To Tweet This)
10) One of my favorite quotes- You will get all you want in life, if you will help enough other people get all they want. (Click To Tweet This)
Here is another bonus one of Zig Ziglar quotes: You are the only one on earth who can use your ability. Its an awesome responsibility. (Click To Tweet This)
Did you get inspired by those Zig Ziglar quotes? Were you fired up to play a bigger game in your life and your business? I certainly hope so! If you got value, feel free, to like, comment and tweet them! (I made it easy for ya..lol)
Share these zig ziglar quotes with anyone who you think might benefit, and I hope you go take action!
To your success!
Quote Credits: Ziglar.com
PS: Click to check out Network Marketing For Dummies on Amazon! on Amazon!Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and other social media.
Adewale Adebusoye's MLM and Internet Marketing Blog