Jim Rohn (RIP) is one of my mentors, and one of the greatest trainers ever. I have two of his programs in my car. “The art of exceptional living” and “starting your network marketing business”. The mans wisdom was so deep and profound that it gets me up till today. So I decided to do a post on Jim Rohn quotes, because I believe you will get massive value.
My favorite Jim Rohn Quotes
1. “It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.” Click to tweet this.
2. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.”
3. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” Click to tweet this.
4. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
5. “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” Click here to tweet this
6. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” Click here to tweet this
7. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
8. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of”.
9.”We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.”Click to tweet
10.”The book you don’t read won’t help.”
11.”Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.”
12.”Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” Click to tweet!
13.”We get paid for bringing value to the market place.” Click to tweet!
14.”Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book.”
15.”The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.”
16.”The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.”
17. “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.”
18.”Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don’t feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace.” Click to tweet!
19.”When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.”
20.”If you want something badly enough you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.” Click to tweet!
I hope you got massive value from these Jim Rohn quotes. This man was absolutely amazing. If you loved these Jim Rohn quotes, like, share, and comment below on how his teachings have affected your life and Network Marketing career.
Credits for the quotes go to www.brainyquote.comDid This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and other social media.
Adewale Adebusoye's MLM and Internet Marketing Blog
Follow me on Instagram: @adebusoye
Email: ade(at)adebusoye (dot)com