Happy new month everyone….
It has been quite an age since I posted anything up, and for that I apologize.
I got inspired to write today’s post because this might help someone in our industry who has been working hard but might not have seen any immediate success.
Our industry is innundated with stories of people who joined a Network Marketing company, and hit the high ranks in three months or even less. While these stories are true, they only apply to a select group of people…
- Some of these guys might have been people of value before the joined the Network Marketing company, and as such, inviting their circle to view a business presentation might be a walkover..
- Some of these guys could have been leaders in other MLM companies, or had previous MLM experience.
Thing is for the ordinary average guy coming into this business, there will be a learning curve. There will be skills to learn, and practice over and over again. The new guy joining a Network Marketing company might have to learn:
- Prospecting (How to meet people)
- Invitation (to a live meeting or to watch a company presentation)
- Online lead generation (for internet marketing)
- Team building and mentoring
Amongst many other skills.
In his book “Outliers” Malcolm Gladwell postulates that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become proficient at a craft. Theres a learning curve for becoming a doctor or an engineer, so of course do not expect our industry to be any different. Good news is you do not have to wait 10,000 hours before you can begin earning in this business. You can earn as you read the books, listen to the tapes and learn the skills to be successful.
Always remember this is a journey of self development. You have to have a long term perspective to succeed in this business, and to never give up.
Network Marketing is a marathon, not a sprint!
To your success!Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and other social media.
Adewale Adebusoye's MLM and Internet Marketing Blog
Follow me on Instagram: @adebusoye
Email: ade(at)adebusoye (dot)com