Real Time Web Analytics

Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript! img { width: 100%; }.et_pb_widget_area_right { border-left: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); padding-left: 15px;}.et_post_meta_wrapper > img { display: none;}.et_fixed_nav #main-header, .et_fixed_nav #top-header { position: absolute;}.home .et_pb_section { padding: 0;}body.et_non_fixed_nav.et_transparent_nav.et_boxed_layout #page-container, body.et_fixed_nav.et_boxed_layout #page-container { padding-top: 278px;}.home .pagination { clear: both; display: none;}#popup-box-sxzw-2 .popupally-outer-plsbvs-2 { position: absolute; top: 60%;}#popup-box-sxzw-1 .popupally-outer-sxzw-1 { top: 33%;}.et_monarch .et_social_sidebar_networks { left: 50px; position: fixed; z-index: 999999;}.et_pb_gutters3 .footer-widget { margin: 0 5.5% 0 0;}.site-banner { display: block !important }]]>

Select Page Online MLM Tips: Education Vs Selling

Internet Marketing, MLM Tips, Network Marketing Tips, Online MLM | 6 commentsOnline MLM Tips: Education Vs Selling

Online MLM Tips- Educating Vs SellingA lot of people who are promoting their MLM online do so in a not very attractive way.  What you will see is people just throwing their company replicated links out there hoping someone will click and join.

In short, most people are just selling online, and hoping to get, instead of educating and giving value.  Todays online MLM tips will focus on the question “Are you selling, or educating?”

So grab a pen and take some notes, and I am sure you would get massive value.

How To Stand Out In Online MLM

Lets be honest. The online MLM world has the impression of being saturated. Every rep who just joined a new MLM and has access to Facebook is jumping up and posting their links, and vomiting their company information over everyone.  What they fail to notice is that most people might not be interested.

Why? Because people are looking for solutions to their problems.  They go online to look for value, and not your new MLM, even though the latter is possible in some cases.

98% of online MLM people are just spamming and trying to sell.  And the remaining 2% are teaching and educating their audience, and attracting more people to them via autopilot who want to do business with them.

So, are you selling or educating?  Where do you want to be? Watch todays video where I share my online MLM tips on the subject

Can you see why its better to educate vs just sell and pitch in the long run? If you got value, feel free to drop a comment, and share with anyone you think might benefit.

To your success!

Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and other social media.


Adewale Adebusoye’s MLM and Internet Marketing Blog
Skype:adebusoye
Email:[email protected]

PS: If your MLM business is struggling, you should consider investing in my consulting program! Click Here FOR INSTANT ACCESS!

Facebook Comments

comments

6 Comments

  1. Drew Berman on January 14, 2016 at 4:00 pm

    I totally agree with you on this! We must teach and help solve problems so that we can ALL be successful. This is really great stuff Adewale!

    Reply

    • Adewale Adebusoye on January 18, 2016 at 10:20 pm

      Thanks Drew! Glad you got value!

      Reply

  2. Joan Harrington on January 14, 2016 at 9:32 pm

    I am definately educating! Thank you Adebusoye for sharing your valuable tips :)

    Reply

    • Adewale Adebusoye on January 18, 2016 at 10:21 pm

      You welcome Joan!

      Reply

  3. Edna Keep on January 15, 2016 at 5:34 am

    I totally agree! Great advice on educating people versus trying to sell something.

    Reply

    • Adewale Adebusoye on January 18, 2016 at 10:22 pm

      Thanks so much Edna!

      Reply

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment

Name *

Website

Show us you are human and not a spambot. Thanks! *
8  −   =  2

Recent Posts

Featured #16 On Top 32 MLM Bloggers To Dominate MLM

Buy My Book “Dive:Jump In” on Amazon

QUICK LINKS

CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK

Load More…Follow on Instagram

Share This

{“timed-popup-delay”:10,”cookie-duration”:14,”popup-selector”:”#popup-box-sxzw-1″,”popup-class”:”popupally-opened-sxzw-1″,”cookie-name”:”popupally-cookie-1″,”close-trigger”:”.popup-click-close-trigger-1″} Tired Of Chasing Your Friends & Family? I was too! Grab these Five MLM Recruiting Techniques To Instantly Sponsor More Reps In Your Business For Free! Your information will *never* be shared. We respect you like that! {“enable-exit-intent-popup”:”true”,”cookie-duration”:14,”popup-selector”:”#popup-box-sxzw-2″,”popup-class”:”popupally-opened-sxzw-2″,”cookie-name”:”popupally-cookie-2″,”close-trigger”:”.popup-click-close-trigger-2″} Real Time Analytics

Clicky

*/]]> */]]> */]]> */]]> */]]>