You probably landed on this page because you are interested in starting a network marketing business in Nigeria!
In this current economy, this is the best time to start a side business, alongside your day job.
Network Marketing is an amazing business model, because it allows you to start your business with a small cost, and with a lot of hard work, leverage that into creating cashflow for yourself.
So I am going to be sharing some tips on how you can start a network marketing business in Nigeria, and I am sure you will get value.
- 1 Related Resources On Starting A Network Marketing Business In Nigeria
- 1.1 How To Start A Network Marketing Business In Nigeria
- 1.2 List of Top MLM companies In Nigeria
- 1.3 VIDEO: How To Choose The Right MLM Company For You
- 1.3.1 3. Attend The Company Seminars And Speak To The Top Leaders
- 1.3.2 PS: Choose a correct leader and sponsor that can help you and will have time for you. Except if someone referred you to the company, in which case you have to join under them.
- 1.3.3 4. Put Your Head Down And Do The Work
- 1.3.4 PS: I am always looking to work with new leaders. If you are a no-excuses person and you’d like to work with me directly Click here to apply!
Related Resources On Starting A Network Marketing Business In Nigeria
How To Start A Network Marketing Business In Nigeria
1. Ask yourself A Hard Question- Why?
This is a very crucial question you need to ask yourself. Why are you looking at a Network Marketing Business?
Are you looking for more income? Do you want freedom?
The answer to this question will help you through the hard times that will definitely come when building your MLM business.
2. Identify Your Strengths and Choose A Good company
What do you like?
Are you someone who likes makeup? You can join an MLM company with makeup products.
Do you like nutrition, health and wellness? There are so many health and wellness companies to join!
To help you, check out my list of top MLM companies in Nigeria below
VIDEO: How To Choose The Right MLM Company For You
This is a Facebook Live stream I did some weeks ago on choosing the right MLM company for you.
3. Attend The Company Seminars And Speak To The Top Leaders
There is a lot of hype online. So after you have chosen the company you are interested in, attend their seminars.
Do it consistently, and talk to the top leaders and ask questions and make an informed decision.
Don’t waste too much time doing analysis paralysis. Once the basic questions are sorted out, jump in and join immediately and get to work!
Other questions will be answered by experience!
PS: Choose a correct leader and sponsor that can help you and will have time for you. Except if someone referred you to the company, in which case you have to join under them.
4. Put Your Head Down And Do The Work
Once you have started your network marketing business in Nigeria, its time to get to work.
Give your business 2-4 years. Don’t jump from company to company.
There is no perfect MLM company, so you just have to choose which one you’re most comfortable with and get to work!
Learn the skills and do the work of meeting new people, and inviting them to your company presentations.
If you want to learn more about how to recruit people into your business, a good place to start is my ground breaking course instant recruiting formula.
It it, I share step by step how to recruit your first downline into your network marketing business in Nigeria even if you’re new.
If you got value from today’s tips on how to start a network marketing business in Nigeria, feel free to like, comment, and share with anyone who you think might benefit!
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and other social media.
Adewale Adebusoye’s MLM and Internet Marketing Blog
Follow me on Instagram: @adebusoye
Email: ade(at)adebusoye (dot)com
PS: I am always looking to work with new leaders.
If you are a no-excuses person and you’d like to work with me directly Click here to apply!