When I got started in my Network Marketing business, I was told to make a list of my friends and family and people I knew, and to invite them to see the company presentation.
Sure it does. So I did as my upline asked, and went to work.
And then a funny thing began to happen.
I found out most people I spoke to were not even qualified to be entrepreneurs.
Most of them would join my business, and heck, I would get a commission…and then they would quit.
Every single day, I had to start from zero.
And that’s when I had to come face to face with the ugly truth about prospecting for MLM which I will talk about more later in this post..so stay around…you are sure to get some value!
- 1 Heads Up: I can help you recruit more people into your downline!
- 2 The Truth About Prospecting For MLM
- 3 PS: Discover How This 3 Step Formula Took Me From Being A Broke Employee To Full Time In The Home Business Industry. Click here to check it out!
Heads Up: I can help you recruit more people into your downline!
If you are struggling with getting people into your downline, or maybe you haven’t recruited any one yet, my course, you should check out my course, instant recruiting formula.
In it, I share the mindset, tips and strategies you need to go full out and turn into a recruiting machine in your MLM business.
The Truth About Prospecting For MLM
Now, I am not against Prospecting For MLM. I believe if you are just starting out and want to make money fast, you should be prospecting.
But you need to prospect in a postured way, and not begging, chasing or spamming people to join your business.
When I went around prospecting for MLM, I found out some very interesting facts:
- Most people are not cut out to be entrepreneurs, like I mentioned earlier.
- 90% of people who joined had an investment or lottery mindset and vanished when they saw the work needed to be done.
- Every single day, I had to start from zero, having to hit the streets and search for prospects
- It can get emotionally draining and tiring, despite the “Go for No” movement, which had some truth to it.
What Did I Want?
I wanted people to reach out to me, minus me chasing them around.
I wanted to just work with qualified, high quality entrepreneurs, who knew Network Marketing was a business, and not some investment or get rich quick scheme.
So what did I do?
Watch the Facebook Live Video I did, where I shared my thoughts on “The dirty truth about prospecting for MLM”. It is a little bit long, but its jam packed with value, and will transform your business.
Did you get value from this video?
So what did you agree or disagree with? Tell me in the comments!
If you got value, don’t forget to like, comment, and share with anyone you think might benefit!
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and other social media.
Adewale Adebusoye’s MLM and Internet Marketing Blog
Follow me on Instagram: @adebusoye